Testimonials from course participants
- It is a very intensive all-round informative course about the potato cultivation.
- It is a learning process and helps you to understand more about the potato world.
- You can learn the basics of growing potatoes.
- You learn a lot about growing potatoes from the beginning until storage. That various topics make it nice and interesting.
- It is good to learn about potato production. You can get more experience on potato production, breeding and storage.
- I think it is a good course for people from abroad.
- It is important for various people envolved on the chain of potato creation to speak the same language.
- If you want to learn more about growing potatoes and consumption it is a good course.
- I have really learned a lot. More than I thought I could in four days. The course is overall excellent!!
- This is very useful and you can learn a lot of new technologies and new experience.
- It is very comprehensive and practical.
- It gives more understanding of potato business in 4 DAYS!!!
- I and our team gained lots of knowledge and experience from Dutch Experts.
- It was organized very nicely and thanks to Lizette. It was very nice.
PBSEmmeloord is a powerful boost for the potato growth worldwide
Flevoland is home to many prominent, internationally oriented companies representing all parts of the potato chain. The potato growth in Flevoland represents a yearly turnover of 200 million Euro. With Emmeloord as the potato capital of the world. Several companies in Emmeloord joined forces and together founded the PBSE. It is a powerful concept, which fills me with pride. A concept that the Province of Flevoland gladly contributed to. PBSE provides the potato business with a new impulse for Flevoland and the rest of the world.
I therefore firmly recommend the PBSEmmeloord to you.
Deputy Queen's Commissioner