Our goal is to offer participants of the Potato Business School certainty in planning, but unfortunately, certainty is currently nearly impossible.
Due to the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the corona pandemic, the current lack of official approval to hold an event and in conjunction with vaccination policy, the PBSE scheduled for June 7 - 11 must be cancelled.
We are convinced that by late summer we will be able to give our participants the clarity necessary for certainty in their planning for the course of September 6 – 9, 2021.
We regret to have to make this decision again but are convinced that it is the best decision for this moment.
If you have any questions about potato varieties, agricultural machines, crop protection products or storage, we would be happy to put you in touch with our specialists.